- Must be at least 21 to reserve a studio unless accompanied by a parent or guardian (ID required upon check-in)
- Check-in is between 3pm-5pm
- Check-out 11am (Late check-out at 12pm with prior approval) ½ day rates available
- Additional persons above 2 guests at $30 per night (Twin roll-away bed provided)
- Twin roll-away bed available $30 flat fee for double occupancy reservations
- Children under 5 years of age stay free max 2 children
- Please clean-up after cooking. Additional cleaning fees may be assessed if kitchen isn’t attended to prior to check-out
- Quiet Time: 9pm weekdays, 11pm weekends. If you wish to party into the night please take your gathering to one of the many nearby local bars
o All third-party bookings and blackout dates are non-refundable.
- 100% refund (less processing fee) up until 30 days prior to arrival except fees
- 50% refund (less processing free) up until 2 weeks prior to arrival except fees
- 0% refund within 2 weeks prior to check-in date
- Black-out dates: 11/22,23,24/2017. 12/23,24,25,26/2017. 12/31/2017. 3/11,12,13,14,15/2018. 3/31/2018. 4/1/2018. 5/8,9,10,11/2018. 5/27,28/2018. 7/1,2,3,4,5/2018.
- Pet Fee of $25 per night per pet paid in full upon arrival
- Restrictions apply (contact us for more details)
- Pets allowed in Studio D only
- Evidence of non-approved pets may result in daily charges and fines up to $300
- Service animals are not considered pets and are allowed in all studios. We do respectfully request for the comfort and benefit of your service animal that you book Studio D if available (Ground floor, off-street, nearest to potty area)
- No smoking of any substance allowed on premises. Evidence (ashes, overwhelming smell, butts, pipes, residue) of any kind of smoking may result in fines up to $250 and is strictly enforced!
- Please store your marijuana and pipes in airtight containers or in your car
- Fire Pit: City Ordinances Regarding use of fire-pits enforced. Up to two Duraflame logs provided (see welcome binder for more details)
*False or misleading public reviews resulting from imposed non-compliance fees and/or penalties will result in legal action.