New Belgium Cruiser bikes for Guests only!
Back in 1995, New Belgium began celebrating co-workers' one-year anniversary by gifting cruisers; a tradition that evolved into New Belgium-branded cruisers and continues today making them a fun way to sight see around Old Town for the day!
- Bikes are available for pickup at check-in on your day of arrival (3pm) or 11am on additional days during your stay and must be returned at dusk. (No exceptions)
- There are up to two bikes per studio rented for one day during your stay.
- Additional bikes or additional days are charged at $30 per rental. Less expensive rentals can be found here or here,
- You'll be required to sign a “Bike Rental Assumption of Risk, Waiver & Release Agreement” and we will require a valid credit card number as a deposit.
- You'll be provided with a lock and helmet for each bike rented.
- Please provide us at least one day notice so we can make arrangements for pickup.
- If these rules do not meet with your scheduled plans but you would still like to bike around town, the city has bike kiosks in several locations around Old Town.
Please understand that we are not in the bike business; the bikes are intended to be a novelty bonus for our guests to enjoy and not a main mode of transportation for your stay.
Requests for exceptions to these policies interfere with our ability to provide excellent service in other more important areas.