We hear time and again that our guests have had a stay of a lifetime. We attribute this to the attention paid to the details of your stay with us. In this spirit, we offer the following to make your visit to Fort Collins unique and memorable.
Romantic Couples getaway
Escape with an intimate stay in one of our Signature Studios and add our Romantic Getaway Package. Available with all reservations for an additional $65. (per occurrence)
- You'll set the mood with your vintage vinyl record player with four or five classic albums to choose from.
- An assortment of sweet treats
- A bottle of our Local Kingman Estate Red or White Wine
- Two cozy Remington Flats exclusive bathrobes to use throughout your stay.
- Exotic essential oil and other special touches throughout your room
- Wake to refreshing Mimosa's for two
- Finally, you and your sweetheart can sleep in and enjoy a late check-out! (noon)
**Price for package is in addition to the room rate and is added the night of arrival unless a different date is selected at checkout.
Old Town Nights
Check in early (2:00pm) to one of our chic' Studios, relax then freshen up and get ready for a big night out. Available with all reservations for an additional $65. (Per occurrence)
- A bottle of our Local Kingman Estate white or red wine
- Chill and enjoy some classic music on your Victrola Vinyl Record player
- A fridge stocked with everything you need to make a small antipasto plate for two to enjoy
- A gift card from either Fish, Jax, Cafe' Vino or Nick's Italian to enjoy an appetizer or dessert with dinner
- In the morning, sleep in and enjoy a late checkout (noon)
- Finally, the perfect cure for that hangover, a free cinnamon roll from Silver Grill.
**Price for package is in addition to the room rate and is added to the night of arrival unless a different date is selected at checkout.
Beer & Bike Tour
- Learn the history about Fort Collins unique brewery culture from a local tour guide from the seat of your Remington Flats New Belgium Cruiser
- This guided adventure includes stops at three local breweries
- Meet a local Brewmaster and learn about the brewing process
- You’ll be provided a Remington Flats Growler to fill
- A Remington Flats Backpack to use to carry home any beer, brewery shirts and other goodies you might pick up along the way
- This is a cool and calm adventure for the beer lover who wants to see Fort Collins the way the locals do, from the seat of a bike.
Cost for the tour is $45 per person and includes the use of the bike, helmet,and lock. Cost for beers is not included. The Remington Flats Growler and Backpack are yours to borrow but must be returned prior to check-out.
**Price for package is in addition to the room rate.